International Journal of Socio-Legal Research (ISSN-2393-8250) invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for Volume 3, Issue 1 (September- November 2016).
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to [email protected] latest by 30th November 2016
1. The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
2. The research paper shall be original and unpublished.
3. The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
4. Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
5. Full names of all the authors along with designation must be given.
6. Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
7. The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
8. A margin of four centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
9. Page borders shall not be used.
10. The paper shall be in MS Word Format
11. For detailed information, please check the ‘instructions’ tab at www.ijlr.in.
WORD LIMIT (SUBJECT TO RELAXATION)
A. Articles (between 2500-5000 words including footnotes)
B. Short Notes (1000-2500 words including footnotes)
C. Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
D. Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
IJSLR operates without any theme. Anything related to Law is acceptable.
The format of all IJSLR is Print and CD-ROM. Contributors are provided with e-copy of the journal on their e-mail id(s). So as to procure a printed copy, an additional amount of INR 500 is to be paid.
PUBLICATION CHARGES (TO BE PAID AFTER ACCEPTANCE)
1. Single authored paper- INR 1500
2. Co-authored paper- INR 2000
+ 91 888 533 3791 | +91 903 945 7891