International Journal of Socio-Legal Research (ISSN-2393-8250) invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such works for Volume 1, Issue 4 (May- August 2015).
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to [email protected] latest by 15th August, 2015
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors must be given.
- The author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of two centimetres shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders shall not be used.
- For detailed information please check the ‘instructions’ tab at www.ijlr.in .
- Articles (between 2500-4000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (1000-2500 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
IJSLR operates without any theme. Anything related to Law is acceptable.
The format of IJSLR is Print and CD ROM. Contributors, however would be provided with the journal issue in CD. To procure a printed copy, an additional payment of INR 400 is to be made.
- Single authored paper- INR 1500
- Co-authored paper- INR 2000
+ 91 888 533 3791 | +91 903 945 7891
Note: This is a sponsored post.