The authors are duly expected to follow the prescribed format:
• The author/s shall submit the article on a A4 size paper length
• The words limit for article shall be 3000-4000 words, book reviews: 1000-1500 words, short comment: 2000-2500 words.
• The submission shall be in MS Word 2003 or 2007 format strictly.
• The font shall be in Times New Roman of font size 12, with spacing of 1.5. The footnotes to be in Times New Roman of font size 10. End notes are not to be used.
• Citation Mode – A uniform method of citation is accepted.
• Each article should be accompanied with an Abstract, explaining the aims and object of the paper.
• All articles submitted will be checked for plagiarism. The authors are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of.
• Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of two authors and two separate certificates shall be issued.
Administrative law, Aviation law, Banking and investment law, Civil and Criminal law, Competition Law, Conflict of laws, Constitutional Law, Contract law, Corporate finance law, Cyber law, Environmental law, Family laws, International Humanitarian Law, Labour law and social policy, Law and E-commerce, Law of energy, Law & Health, Law of Insurance, Land Laws, Law and Outer Space, Law of the Sea, Law of Torts, Media & law, Public international law, Private international law, Taxation law, Tourism law, Transfer of Property, Women & Law.
NOTE: Any sub themes can be used under the above mentioned themes.
Submission Deadline: 25th February, 2017.
Intimation of Acceptance: 5 days from the date of submission.
Date of Publication of Volume 4 Issue 4: 9th March, 2017.