International Journal of Legal Research (ISSN-2349-8463) invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for Volume 2, Issue 2, September-December, 2015. Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to email@example.com in latest by 25th December, 2015.
1. The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
2. The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
3. The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
4. Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
5. Full names of all the authors must be given.
6. The author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
7. The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
8. A margin of 2 centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
9. Page borders shall not be used.
10. For detailed information please visit websiteand check the ‘Instructions’ tab
IJLR operates without any theme; anything related to law is acceptable.
25th December, 2015.
The format of IJLR is Print and CD ROM. Contributors however would be provided with the journal issue in CD-ROM.
So as to procure a printed copy an additional amount of INR 500 is to be paid.
A. Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
B. Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
C. Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
D. Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
Publication Charges (to be paid after acceptance)
1. Single authored paper- INR 1500
2. Co-authored paper- INR 2000
Ayush Jaiswal, Ph. 8885333791 | 9039457891
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
I am the Admin of Lawctopus. I am for law students, of law students and by law students. I am Torts and Contracts and moots and internships. I am your boyfriend! And your girlfriend too! Mentor. Friend. Junior. Senior. I am the footnote in your research paper. Foreword in your life. The jugaad for your internship. The side gig which earns you bucks. I am Maggi. Pocket money too.
Join 67,000+ law students and young lawyers!Email Subscription
Get the best opportunities from Lawctopus and offers from Lawctopus Law School in your inbox, daily!