International Journal for Research in Law (ISSN-2454-8715) invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for Volume 2, Issue 1, (August-October 2016).
31st October, 2016
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to [email protected]
1. Paper should be in MS Word format.
2. The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
3. The research paper shall be original and unpublished.
4. The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
5. Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
6. Full names of all the authors must be given.
7. Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
8. The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
9. A margin of 4 centimetres shall be left on all sides of the paper.
10. Page borders shall not be used.
11. For detailed information, click here and check the ‘Instructions’ tab.
IJRL operates without any theme; anything related to law is acceptable.
The format of IJRL is Print. Contributors are provided with e-copy of the journal on their e-mail id(s). So as to procure a printed copy an additional amount of INR 500 is to be paid.
Word Limit (SUBJECT TO RELAXATION)
A. Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
B. Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
C. Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
D. Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
Publication Charges (TO BE PAID AFTER ACCEPTANCE)
1. Single authored paper- INR 1500
2. Co-authored paper- INR 2000
Ph. 8885333791 | 9039457891
Facebook Page is HERE.
NOTE: This is a Sponsored Post.