International Journal for Research in Law (ISSN-2454-8715) invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for Volume 2, Issue 3, (February- April 2017).
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to [email protected] latest by 30th April 2017.
- The Paper should be in MS Word format.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 4 centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders shall not be used.
- for detailed information please visit ijlr.in and check the ‘Instructions’ tab
IJRL operates without any theme; anything related to law is acceptable.
The format of IJRL is Print.
Contributors are provided with e-copy of the journal on their e-mail id.
So as to procure a printed copy an additional amount of INR 500 is to be paid.
WORD LIMIT (SUBJECT TO RELAXATION)
- Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
PUBLICATION CHARGES (TO BE PAID AFTER ACCEPTANCE)
- Single authored paper- INR 1500
- Co-authored paper- INR 2000
Ph. 8885333791 | 9039457891