The Editorial Board of the International Journal of Enviro Legal Research (IJELR) (ISSN: 2463-6401)solicits submissions for its Inaugural Issue.
The International Journal of Enviro Legal Research (IJELR) is a Quarterly Peer Reviewed International Journal (ISSN: 2463-6401) for research and insight in Environment Law. The Journal is based and published from Wellington, New Zealand.
IJELR lauds the support of an Editorial Board which includes distinguished policy analysts, academicians, research scholars and students from across the globe who have come together aiming to communicate high quality original research work,
The ‘International Journal of Enviro Legal Research’ invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for its Inaugural Issue which will be published tentatively in August 2016.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to email@example.com
The Inaugural Issue shall attempt to cover the recent developments related to issues concerning environment and will try to capture the Informed Opinions on diverse issues of environment law.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- The Entry must be typewritten. Font: Times New Roman, font size 12, line spacing 1.5 and justified alignment.
- The Citations must be typewritten in the font Times New Roman, font size 10, line spacing 1.0 and justified alignment.
- The submission must include an Abstract of maximum 300 wordsexplaining the main idea, objective and the conclusions drawn from the article.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two. Full names and contact details of all the authors must be given.
- The author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
The editorial board will consider any paper for publication which deals with any relevant environment issue.
We welcome submissions from students, academicians, researchers and legal practitioners, to come up with their contributions in the form of articles, case comments, legislative comments and book reviews.
- The last date of paper submissions is 31st July, 2016.
- A confirmation mail will be sent by 10th August, 2016 to the authors whose work has been shortlisted for publication.
- The Author will receive a printed copy of journal and a certificate duly signed by Editor-in-Chief, Mr. Daniel Milne by 30th August 2016. (2 copies of journal and 2 certificates in case of co-authored paper)
- Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
Daniel Milne, Editor-in-Chief. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vaibhav Mishra, Managing Editor. Mobile: +91-9873960764 and +91-9540378500