The International Journal for Business Law Studies (IJBLS) is inviting submissions by way of a call for papers for its Volume II Issue I.
About the Journal
The International Journal for Business Law Studies is a Bi-annual online journal initiated with the aim of fostering the legal minds functioning in the arena of International Business Laws to dwell into a comprehensive research.
Having its roots in core research and knowledge, the journal not only intends on extending a platform to students, scholars and researchers to only impart their own information on the subject but, also take the discourse to a new dimension altogether.
Themes/Areas of Research
- General Corporate Laws
- Banking and Finance (including IBC)
- Competition Laws
- ADR Systems
- Intellectual Property Laws
- Mergers and Acquisitions and,
- Investment Laws
Since the aim of this journal is to promote research in the International and Cross-border aspects of such laws, the research should be reasonably connected to /in context of, the International aspects of these laws. The manuscripts sent to us should not be restricted to a particular country’s laws. As stated earlier, the research should be connecting a particular country’s legal system to the international aspects of such laws or purely related to the international aspects of the laws.
Theme for the Present Issue
The theme for this issue is the latest developments in the areas of law in which the journal publishes its papers. Papers pertaining to statutory analysis or past topics shall not be accepted.
- The author(s) of the best paper will be awarded a prize of Rs. 1500/-
- The author(s) of the second-best paper will be awarded a prize of 1000/-
- All the papers selected for publication will merit a certificate of publication
Specific Guidelines for the Manuscript
- Author(s) – Each manuscript may have up to two authors. The manuscript itself should not contain any part of the identity of the author(s).
- All Manuscripts must follow the following formatting guidelines:
- Font Style – Garamond
- Font Size – 12
- Line Spacing – 1.5
- Margins – 2.54 cm (“Normal”) on each side of the page
- Citations and References – All relevant sources shall be duly acknowledged as footnotes with the following guidelines:
- Font Style – Garamond
- Font Size – 10
- Line Spacing – 1
- Abstract: The manuscript shall contain an abstract of not more than 300 words.
- Word Limit: The word limit would be considered excluding the footnotes – 5000 words.
December 16, 2021, on/before 11:59 PM (Wednesday).
- The author(s) are required to e-mail the manuscript to firstname.lastname@example.org, Alternatively, they can also visit the website and submit the manuscript through our website. The manuscript should be submitted only in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format.
- The subject of the e-mail must clearly mention, ‘Submission of Manuscript’.
- The e-mail must contain the subject – “Submission for Volume II Issue 1” and the email body should provide the – Name, Email, Phone, Affiliation (University or Firm or Any other Profession) and the complete postal address. Please note that these details will be kept confidential.
- An e-mail confirming the receipt of the manuscript and subsequently its acceptance for publication would be duly sent to the author(s) through the e-mail id used by the author(s) for correspondence by the Journal. In case of submission through the website, the email mentioned in the form shall be used for all the correspondence.
Visit the website for more information on the submission procedure, details of the competition and our policies.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com