International Conference on Law and Policy is being held on 22nd & 23rd October, 2016 at the India Habitat Centre, New Delhi, which aims at bringing together students and professionals having interest in law and policy along with providing them a platform to express their views/ ideas on topics of general significance and also provide suggestions on various issues for a better development of law and policy.
● The Domino Effect: The Impact of Arbitration Laws on Economic Development of States
● Re-negotiating the Bilateral Investment Treaties: Is India Moving in the Right Direction?
● Challenges Concerning Goods and Services Tax and Other Tax Reforms in India
● Is Environmental Activism Hurting Developing Economies?
● Recognition and Protection to the LGBT Community
● A Critical Analysis of the Existing Land Acquisition Regime
● Refugee Convention Turns 65: Have We made Any Progress?
● Global Terrorism: Is It Time For Nation States to Prioritize Security Over Sovereignty?
5th July, 2016: Call for Papers
31st August, 2016: Submission of Abstracts
5th September, 2016: Communication of Selected Abstracts
5th October, 2016: Submission of Full Paper
22nd – 23rd October, 2016: International Conference.
Rs. 5,000/- Students Rs. 6,000/- Academicians and Professionals
The registration fee includes conference materials, a working lunch and refreshments during the days of the conference. Please note that this does not include accommodation.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
HOW TO APPLY
All submissions for the conference have to be electronically mailed with the Subject Column as “Submission_Abstract/ Submission Full Paper”, as the case may be and bearing the names(s) of the authors(s) as the file names, only at the following address: email@example.com
The soft and hard copies of the demand draft and registration form should reach us on or before 10th October, 2016.
It is not mandatory to submit papers in order to attend the conference.
For any further info, click HERE.
SPOCULIT EVENTS 329/330 3 rd Floor, Hospital
Road Jangpura, New Delhi, Pin:110014