The Network for International Law Students (NILS) is inviting submissions for NILS Law Review Vol. 1. It is a peer-reviewed, double-blind Law Review, to be released in the month of November 2014, in association with Indian National Bar Association (INBA), amidst the National Law Day 2014 celebrations.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline : 15th September,2014
1. International Human Rights Law
2. International Humanitarian Law
3. Intellectual Property Rights
4. Trade Policy & Regulations
5. Trade Secrecy Law
6. Asia Currency Union
7. Supra State Entities: EU and Beyond
8. Trans Pacific Partnership Agreement
9. Alternative Dispute Resolution
10. Maritime Law
11. And any other topics of contemporary and international relevance.
1. Word Limit:
a. 5,000 words (exclusive of footnotes) in case of Articles
b. 2,500 words (exclusive of footnotes) in case of Case Notes
c. 1,500 words (exclusive of footnotes) in case of Book Reviews
2. The main text of the paper should be in font size 12, Times New Roman, 1.5 line spacing and footnotes in font size 10, Times New Roman, 1.0 line spacing. Legal maxims should be in italics.
3. All manuscripts submitted shall accompany:
a. A covering letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the manuscript and contact information viz. Email ID and Mobile number.
b. An undertaking as to the work submitted is genuine and the author is the original owner of the work, and the same is not published anywhere before.
c. An abstract of not more than 300 words describing the submission.
d. Electronic submissions shall be made in Word Format (.doc)/(.docx) only.
e. Text and citations should ideally conform to the rules in THE BLUEBOOK: A UNIFORM SYSTEM OF CITATION. The Review employs footnotes as the method of citation.
The official Call for Papers can be accessed HERE.