The Institute of Legal Education (ILE) is calling submissions for it’s Indian Journal of Legal Review (IJLR)[ISSN-2583-2344] through call for papers for Vol 1 Issue 2.
About Institute of Legal Education (ILE)
Institute of Legal Education is a Legal Institute to Promote Legal Education managed by I.L.E. Educational Trust (Former Institution known as “Indian Journal of Legal Review”). It seeks to establish a platform for quality legal education and promoting legal gens even to the perspicacious society.
Indian Journal of Legal Review.
Indian Journal of Legal Review [IJLR – ISSN – 2583-2344] is a part of Institute of Legal Education, which has been established in 2021.
It is quarterly, peer-reviewed journal, published online and seeks to provide an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, Research Papers and Essays in the field of Law. It is run by diligent editorial board.
Call for Papers
ILEMJ welcomes contributions from all legal branches as long as the work is original, unpublished, un-plagiarized, and in consonance with the submission guidelines.
Any research related to law Field is acceptable. Theme opens to author’s wisdom.
- Research Papers (3000-8000 words excluding footnotes)
- Articles (2000-3000 words excluding footnotes)
- Book Review (1500-2000 words excluding footnotes)
- Case or Legislative Comment (1500-2000 words excluding footnotes)
I. General Instructions
- Research Papers and Articles must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- Co-authorships are allowed for all categories, except Case Notes and Legislative Comments wherein co-authorship is not permitted.
- All works must be original and unpublished and must not be pending for review before any other journal. Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification for publication in ILEMJ.
- While it is advisable to adhere to the word limits of each category, the journal may be flexible on the word limit depending on the quality of the article.
- Don’t Expect the Conformation mail. After submission from the Google Form, the article is directly send to the review process. Selected paper will be published directly.
- The manuscript should contain the name of the paper, name of the authors and their institutional affiliation.
- The main body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman style, font size 12, with 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnotes in Times New Roman Style, Size 10, with 1.0 line spacing.
- All headings must have uniform formatting.
- Texts and footnotes should conform to the Bluebook 20th Edition.
- All Manuscript must end with the Reference Section.
Authors must submit their manuscript through the link given at the end of this post.
Last date to submit manuscript: May 31, 2022
In case you face any difficulty with online submission, submit your paper via email to email@example.com with the subject as “Submission of Manuscript IJLR– Volume 1 – Issue 2, 2022”.
June 30, 2022
The ILECR doesn’t charge any fees at any stage of the manuscript. It is free of costs for valuable knowledge.
Prasanna S, Chairman, ILE – +91 94896 71437 or info[at]iledu.in
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com