The Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy (ISSN 2394-2657) invites submission of Articles, Short Articles and Case Commentaries for its Volume IV, Edition I.
About the Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy
Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy (IJLPP) is a peer reviewed bi-annual, law and public policy publication.
The journal is a solemn effort to promote erudite discernment and academic scholarship over the contradictions which have given way for a continuing debate between the relationship of law and public policy.
It seeks to create a platform where there is a flow of ideas and thoughts regarding issues mutually relating to law and public policy.
Researchers, Members of the academia, students and others interested may send in their submission latest by 30th July, 2017.
30th July, 2017
1) The work submitted must be original and unpublished.
2) Plagiarism of any kind is prohibited.
3) Maximum Co-Authorship of two persons is allowed.
4) Citation: The Citation style should be in consonance with Harvard Blue Book, 19th Edition
5) The body of the paper shall be-
Font: Times New Roman
Font Size: 12
Line Spacing: 1.5
Font: Times New Roman
Font Size: 10
Line Spacing: 1
6) The copyright of the entry will rest with the Editorial Board once it has been selected for publication and the author (s) have been notified of the same.
Word Limit mentioned below would be considered including footnotes.
Articles- not exceeding 10,000 words
Short Articles- not exceeding 5,000 words
Case Commentaries- not exceeding 3,000 words
The IJLPP shall follow British English.
All the Articles, Short Articles and Case Commentaries being contributed for Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy are to be sent at [email protected]
1. The entries should reach the given email Id before 5:00 PM, 30th July, 2017.
2. Entry should be in either ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format.
3. A mail confirming the receipt of the entry and subsequently notifying selected works of author (s) will be sent.
4. A cover letter mentioning the name, contact numbers, name of the institution, name of the university and other related details should be attached separately.
For any doubt(s)/clarification, please contact us at [email protected]