The IJLLR – Indian Journal of Law and Legal Research, ISSN: 2582-8878, is inviting submissions by way of a Call for Papers for its Volume 4, Issue 3.
IJLLR – Indian Journal of Law and Legal Research, ISSN: 2582-8878, is an online bi-monthly journal. The Journal revolves around Socio-legal topics and is not restricted to any particular field or subject of law. The Journal promotes interdisciplinary research entailing detailed study of law with other disciplines in the contemporary era.
Aim of IJLLR
IJLLR aims to provide a platform where everyone related to the field of law can contribute their research work on any topic related to law and help create a quality open-access platform that can be used by anyone to gain or develop their knowledge and expertise in the subject of law.
Perks of Getting Published at IJLLR
- E-Certificate of Publication: The E-Certificate of publication is given to all the authors published in each issue without any additional cost. The certificate is given to the authors as soon as the publication is live.
- Free DOI (Digital Object Identification): A DOI is a string of numbers, letters and symbols used to permanently identify an article or document and link to it on the web. A DOI will help a reader easily locate a document from the citation.
- Certificate of Excellence: The top authors in each issue are given a Certificate of Excellence for their publication with other prizes.
- Indexed: The Indian Journal of Law and Legal Research is indexed in reputable databases like Manupatra, HeinOnline, ROAD, and Google Scholar, which makes the articles available to a broader community making the research available to all.
- Timely Processing of Manuscript: The whole review process takes up to 48 hours. The final publication is done within 1-3 working days of the payment of the processing fee.
- Hard Copy Available: The authors have the option to get a hard copy of their Publication Certificate/Certificate of Excellence and the published manuscript on payment of a minimal fee.
- Internship Opportunities: The top three authors are provided with internship opportunities.
- Opportunity to be a Student Editor: Students are also provided with an opportunity to work as an editor for the Indian Journal of Law and Legal Research.
Any socio-legal topic or issue relating to law can be sent for publication as IJLLR promotes interdisciplinary research in the field of law and related disciplines.
Who can Submit?
All Academicians, Research Scholars, Lawyers, Law Students or Anyone with interest in the field of law and related disciplines can submit their original and unpublished manuscripts.
How to Submit?
The authors can submit their manuscripts through the form provided below and at the end of this post.
In case of any difficulty in filling out the submission form, the authors can submit their manuscript via email at [info.ijllr[at]gmail.com]
IJLLR invites original, unpublished manuscripts in the following categories:
- Long Articles (3000-6000 words, Excluding footnotes)
- Essays/Short Articles (1500-3000 words, Excluding footnotes)
- Case Notes and Legislative Comments (1200-2500 words)
Note: While it is advisable to adhere to the word limits of each category, the journal may be flexible on the word limit depending on the quality of the article.
The guidelines for publication must be strictly followed. Click here to access the guidelines for publication to IJLLR Journal.
- Single Authored: INR 800/-
- Co-Authored:INR 1000/- (Up to 3 Authors)
- Foreign Authors: $ 25/- (Outside India)
- Long articles and short articles must be accompanied by an abstract.
- An article may be authored by up to 3 co-authors.
- All works must be original and unpublished, and must not be pending for review before any other journal.
- Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification for publication at IJLLR.
- The first page of the manuscript should contain the title of the paper, the name of the authors, and their institutional affiliation, followed by an abstract.
- The main body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman style, font size 12, with 1.5 line spacing and footnotes in Times New Roman Style, Size 10, with 1.0 line spacing. All headings must have uniform formatting.
- All footnotes should conform to the Bluebook 20th Edition or ILI Rules of Footnoting.
All correspondence and queries related to the submission may be addressed to info.ijllr[at]gmail.com or contact[at]ijllr.com
Click here for the official website of IJLLR.
Click here for more information on the Call for Papers.
Note: This is a sponsored post.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com