Indian Journal of Corporate Law and Policy is inviting submissions for its Volume I, Issue II.
About the Journal
Indian Journal of Corporate Law and Policy is a double-blind peer-reviewed, triannual journal. It is published by the Society for Progress in Research, Education and Development in Law (SPRED LAW) which is registered under The Societies Act, 1860 (Reg. No. LUC/09322/2019-2020).
The papers should address the contemporary and pertinent issues on the varied dimensions of corporate and commercial laws. Preference would be given to novel and innovative research topics.
The authors wishing to submit manuscripts on relevant and contemporary corporate issues should provide an overview of corporate and commercial laws and allied subject areas with the aim to either indicate the lacunae therein or, attempt to suggest possible changes, which can address the said lacunae or alternatively holistically cover the subject matter while offering a critical analysis of the chosen theme. For instance, incorporation of a company, commercializing one’s intellectual property, compliance with local, state, or national regulations affecting the use of real property, and so forth.
- The Editorial Board invites paper submissions from legal practitioners, professionals, academicians, and law students.
- Co-authorship of up to two authors is permitted.
- The Submission must contain an abstract of 250-300 words on its first page.
- Submissions must ideally be limited to 3000-5000 words. This limit shall be exclusive of footnotes and abstracts.
- Citations must conform to standards laid in The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Edition).
- The manuscript should contain only footnotes and not endnotes.
- The Author(s) shall not submit manuscript on more than one theme stated above.
- The manuscript’s title must be on the first text page and must be the title of the file.
- Font must be Times New Roman and sized 12 for the main text, and 10 for footnotes.
- Line Spacing must be 1.5 for main text and 1.0 for footnotes.
- One line gap must be maintained between all paragraphs and headings.
- Alignment must be justified.
- All text, including hyperlinks, must be in black colour only.
Originality and Plagiarism
The submission should reflect original, unpublished work and should not be under review on any other platform. A maximum similarity of 15% is allowed. Non-adherence to this rule shall result in the rejection of the research/scholarly work summarily without any chance of revision.
The manuscript must be submitted latest by 31st October 2021, 11:59 PM to firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject “Submissions for IJCLP Vol, I Issue II”.
The manuscript must be in .doc or .docx format. The manuscript should not contain the name of the author, their institutional affiliations, or any other identification. The title of the manuscript should indicate the sub-theme that the author(s) have chosen.
A separate cover letter in a .doc or .docx format, containing the Name of the author, Qualifications, Title of the manuscript, and contact information.
- All submissions will go through an initial round of review by the editorial board and the selected manuscripts will subsequently be sent for peer-review before finalising for publication.
- On successful publication of a blog article, the author(s) shall be provided with a certificate of publication from Indian Journal of Corporate Law and Policy (IJCLP).
- There will be no fees charged at any stage, i.e., submission, processing/publication, or certification.
There will be no fees at any stage of submission and publication [Registration/Submission Charges,Processing Charge,Publication Charges,Certification Charges]
The editorial team at IJCLP reserves the right to review and edit your submissions, including grammar, spelling, and formatting. Upon publication of the manuscript, the author(s) grant an irrevocable, transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to reproduce, publish and distribute
their manuscript(s) in all media including but not limited to print and any electronic services.
The licence is granted for the duration of the subsistence of the copyright including any extensions and/or renewals. However, the moral rights over the manuscript shall vest in the author(s).
Any queries or clarifications may be addressed to: email@example.com
Note: Non-adherence to any of the submission guidelines mentioned above will lead to the rejection of the submission.