The Indian Constitutional Law Review is inviting papers for its 15th Edition. The submissions are open.
About the Journal
Indian Constitutional Law Review (ICLRQ) is a peer-reviewed quarterly journal published by Harbinger. ICLRQ is published with the intention to promote and contribute to the growth of Constitutionalism in India. It revolves around the issues pertaining to the wide sphere of Constitutional Law and within its array, covers all areas of law through its interactions with them.
Themes for Submission
The submissions shall revolve around contemporary happenings and/or any relevant issue in relation to Constitutional Law, or its interdisciplinary aspects, and must establish their relevance to the area of study that the journal undertakes.
Submissions in the following categories are invited:
- Research Papers: 5000-7000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
- Articles: 3000-5000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
- Case Comments: 2000-4000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
Manuscripts exceeding the word limit may be considered at the discretion of the Editorial Board.
Please format submissions according to the guidelines mentioned at the following link: http://iclrq.in/files/stylesheet.pdf.
Some additional instructions are set out below:
- An abstract shall be mandatory for Research Papers and Articles but not for Case Comments. Such abstract must not exceed 400 words.
- Research Papers and Articles must contain 5 relevant keywords, to be indicated at the end of the abstract.
- Co-authorship up to two co-authors is permissible. However, no author may submit more than ONE manuscript per edition, regardless of co-authorship status. Submissions must be original and neither published nor under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- All manuscripts will be checked for plagiarism and those containing plagiarism over the permissible limit will be summarily rejected.
- ICLRQ accepts citations only in the form of footnotes. Citations must follow the 21st Edition of the Bluebook and must not be explanatory in nature.
Submissions not in accordance with the submission guidelines and the additional instructions as set out above are liable to be summarily rejected.
Formatting Guidelines: available here.
Please send your submissions only via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or the Authors can also submit their manuscript through the form available on our website, latest by 1st November 2021.
The subject line should be in the following format: Submission for Edition XV | [Title of Manuscript] | [Type of Submission] | [Name of the Author]
For e.g., Submission for Edition XV | The Transformative Constitution | Article | Rahul Jain. The submissions must be in the MS Word (.doc, .docx) format (and not any other format, including .pdf) and must contain ONE document containing both the Abstract and the Manuscript itself.
Please refrain from sending both documents separately. Such document should neither contain the name of the author(s) nor contain any other details, through which the author(s) may be identified.
In the body of the email, please include the following:
Author Information, including:
- Names of Author(s)
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Name of Institution & Year of Study (if applicable)
- Title, Subtitle of Manuscript & Category of Submission
Declaration that the manuscript is original, not published and not under consideration for publication at any other forum.
ICLR follows a strenuous, multi-tiered and double-blind review process that typically takes at least one month after the final submission date to complete.
Concluding Notes Last date to submit: 1st November 2021, 23:59 Hours. Submissions to be sent to email@example.com or through the website portal on http://harbinger.co.in/submission-portal-iclrq/
For further clarifications, please feel free to contact the ICLRQ Editorial Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Editor-in-Chief: email@example.com
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com