International Journal for Legal Research and Analysis (IJLRA) (ISSN 2582-6433) calls for unique and unpublished research papers, Short Notes, Book Reviews & Case Comments.
About the Journal
International Journal for Legal Research and Analysis (ISSN 2582-6433) is open access, peer-reviewed and refereed journal provide dedicated to expressing views on topical legal issues, thereby generating a cross current of ideas on emerging matters.
This platform shall also ignite the initiative and desire of young law students to contribute to the field of law. The erudite response of legal luminaries shall be solicited to enable readers to explore challenges that lie before lawmakers, lawyers and the society at large, in the event of the ever-changing social, economic and technological scenario.
Perks – All the authors will be provided by Free hard copy & soft copy publication and certificate, Free DOI link & other perks
Any appropriate theme related to the socio-legal aspect is acceptable.
Fill this form to submit your paper: https://www.ijlra.com/submit-paper.php
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The title of the manuscript should be appropriate.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Full names of all the author(s) must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
- A margin of 4 cm shall be left on all sides of the paper. Page borders shall not be used.
- Articles: 3000-5000 words including footnotes
- Short Notes: 2000-3000 words including footnotes
- Book Reviews: 1000-2000 words including footnotes
- Case Commentaries: 1000-3000 words including footnotes
Last date of submission of full manuscript: June 8, 2022
The publication/certificate will be released on a rolling basis within 48 hours of payment.
Authors will be provided with the following: A soft/hard copy of the Certificate of Publication and a complete book of the journal.
Note: All authors will be provided a free hard copybook.
- Submit your paper online at: https://www.ijlra.com/submit-paper.php
- In case you face any difficulty with online submission, submit your paper via email to email@example.com with the subject “Submission of Research Paper – Vol 2 Issue 6”.
- Track your paper online at: https://www.ijlra.com/track-your-paper.php
- Verify certificate at https://www.ijlra.com/verfiy-certificate.php
- First Prize (Best Research Paper): Trophy + 1 free publication + 1 free course + E-Certificate of Merit, Internship opportunity with IJLRA
- Second Prize (Best Research Paper): Trophy + 1 free publication + 1 free course + E-Certificate of Merit, Internship opportunity with IJLRA
- Third Prize (Best Research Paper): 1 free publication + 1 free course + E-Certificate of Merit, Internship opportunity with IJLRA
The fee is to be paid after acceptance of the Manuscript.
- Rs. 800 for Single Authored manuscript
- Rs. 1000 for Co-authored manuscripts (Max. 2, including the author)
- Rs. 1200 for 3 authored manuscripts (Max. 3, including the author)
For more information or queries, please connect via Live Chat available in the official websites available at https://www.ijlra.com or email at editor[at]ijlra.com
Contact number: 7042148991
Note: This is a sponsored post.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com