International Journal of Law and Management Studies (IJLMS) is a peer-reviewed bi-monthly journal which revolves around the issues relating to the wide spheres of law and management and the close nexus between the two.
It is an open-access, online journal for enhancement of research.
It aims to provide a highly readable and valuable addition to the literature which will serve as an indispensable reference tool for years to come.
The coverage of the journal includes all new theoretical and experimental findings in the fields of law.
The journal also encourages the submission of critical review articles covering advances in recent research.
The areas of the journal broadly include but not limit to
- Company Laws
- Business Laws
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Cyber Laws & Social Media Marketing
- Contracts & Sale of Goods
- Juristic Persons & Constitutional Law
- Any other area where the nexus between law and business/management is established.
A submission may fall within any of the following categories
- Articles – 5000 words – 10,000 words
- Essays – 6000 words – 10,000 words
- Short Articles – 3000 words – 5000 words
- Case Comments – 5000 words
- Comments – 3000 words
The word limit for abstract for any of the above categories shall be 350 words.
The above limits are exclusive of footnotes.
We are also open to discussing potential submissions that are substantially longer or shorter.
Please get in touch with us for further information and to discuss any such proposals you may have.
However, please note that we do not accept unsolicited book reviews. Any footnoting style may be adopted as long as it is internally consistent.
We only accept previously unpublished submissions. All submissions will be subject to a plagiarism check.
Deadline for submissions will be 30th December, 2015.
Format of Submissions
Please send in your submissions in MS Word Document (DOC, DOCX) to [email protected] or use the Paper Submission Portal, click HERE.
Mention the following information:
- Names of Authors
- Email Address & Postal Address
- Mobile Phone Number
- Name of Institution & Year of Study
- Address of Institution
- Title, Subtitle of Manuscript & Category of Submission
For further enquiries, mail us at [email protected]