A Call for Papers opportunity has been released by the Indian Journal of Law and Development for its 2nd Issue of the 1st Volume.
About the Journal
The Indian Journal of Law and Development (IJLD) is an open-access student-edited blind peer-reviewed interdisciplinary journal. The Journal is expected to be a platform for academicians and students from the legal fraternity to present their ideas.
IJLD seeks to provide an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book reviews, Case comments, Legislative comments, and Research Papers in the field of Law and Development.
The aim of this journal is to spread legal awareness and to bring out and propagate the opinion of the legal fraternity so that the developments in the legal field help in imparting justice at every level and to every section of society.
IJLD welcomes contributions from law students, academicians, practitioners & arbitrators.
- Short Articles: 1000 – 2500 words including footnotes
- Long Articles: 2500 – 4000 words including footnotes
- Research papers: 3000 – 10000 words including footnotes
- Legislative Analysis: 1000 – 3000 words including footnotes
- Book Reviews: 1000 – 2000 words including footnotes
- Case Commentaries: 800 – 2000 words including footnotes
- Submissions must be in MS Word (.doc or .docx) format only. Submissions made in any other format shall not be considered.
- The article should be the original work of the authors and must be unpublished.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to a maximum of 2 authors. Both single and co-authored (a maximum of two authors) entries shall be accepted. Only one submission per author is allowed. In case of multiple submissions by an author, all the manuscripts submitted by the author shall be rejected at the outset. In case any author submits multiple papers either with the same author or with a different author, all the papers submitted by the author shall be rejected outrightly.
- The authors are requested to refrain from mentioning the name, institutional affiliation, or any other detail of the author(s) in the document to facilitate the double-blind review process.
- The submission shall be accompanied by another word document comprising of a cover letter mentioning the name of the author/s; name and address of the Institution/College/University; designation; year of study and Email ID.
- All the manuscripts shall be submitted in English Language only. The language used must be formal and clear, adhering to the submission guidelines of the Journal along with the declaration to the effect that the work is an original and unpublished work of authors.
- The author will receive an acknowledgment within 24 hours of the submission. However, the Editorial Board may take up to 7-14 days to respond to submissions.
- The submission shall be grammatically correct, non-plagiarized, and free from any spelling mistakes.
- The decision of the Editorial Board shall be final.
- All the submissions must be made at editorialboard.ijld[at]gmail.com adhering to the guidelines mentioned.
- Abstract: All the entries shall be accompanied by an abstract which should be 250- 300 words, explaining the main idea, objective of the article, and the conclusions drawn from it. The Abstract must include the author(s)’ name and college/institution as a footnote. The abstract has to be provided in a separate file.
- Main Text: Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 spacing, justified alignment, with a margin of one inch on all sides.
- Footnotes: Times New Roman, font size 10, single line spacing. Substantive footnotes are accepted. Speaking footnotes should be avoided.
- Citation: The Bluebook: 20th Edition shall be strictly adhered to.
- Plagiarism should not be more than 25%.
- There shall be no Borders.
- Submission of Paper: 20th April 2021
- Intimation of acceptance for publication: 25th April 2021
- Publication of Issue 1: 5th May 2021
- Kushagra Pandya: 7000451833
- Shatakshi Saxena: 9453983747
- For queries, mail at editorialboard.ijld[at]gmail.com
More such Call for Papers that you might be interested in
- Call for Papers: Academike (Lawctopus’ Law Journal): Submit by April 20, 2021
- Call for Papers: International Journal of Socio-Legal Research [Volume 7, Issue 2, ISSN-2393-8250]: Submit by April 18
- Call for Papers: RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Law Review [RFMLR] Vol 8 Issue 2: Submit by Apr 20