The National Seminar on Violence against Women shall be organised on August 21-22, 2013.
It is sponsored by Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), MHRD, Government of India, New Delhi and is being conducted by the Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla.
All academicians, researchers, representatives of the Civil Society and Student research scholars are invited to submit their Research Papers on the sub-themes to be covered in different Technical Sessions during the National Seminar on Violence against Women.
Full paper along with an abstract not exceeding 500 words must be sent by email attachment. Only abstracts (without full paper) will not be accepted. The Sub-Theme being taken up in the research paper must be specified.
All the submissions must be made in word format, preferably in 12 font size, Times New Roman (with 14 Font size for titles) in A4 size format with 1.5 line spacing.
Paper submission must accompany a certificate by the author(s) that the paper is his/her original work and has neither been published nor submitted for publication elsewhere.
Theme: Violence against Women
1. Eve-teasing, Molestation, Sexual Abuse and Rape
2. Forced Prostitution and Trafficking of Woman and the Girl Child
3. Sexual Harassment and Abuse at the Workplace
4. Domestic Violence and Honour Based Violence
5. Cyber-Crime against Women
6. Image of Women in the Media
Deadline for submitting papers:
Full papers along with abstract to be submitted on or before 5th August, 2013 through email [email protected] . The manuscripts will be reviewed by review panel.
The decision of the reviewers will be final and binding. The decision of the reviewers on the acceptability of the paper will be intimated by 12th August, 2013 through email only.
- Submission of Abstract and Full Paper: 5th August, 2013
- Confirmation of Acceptance of the Paper: 12th August, 2013
- Suggestions and Feedback, if any: 12th August, 2013
- Submission of Final Paper for Circulation: 17th August, 2013
1. For Delegates – (a) Before 17th August: Rs. 1000/- (b) After 17th August: Rs. 1200/-
2. For Students- (a) Before 17th August: Rs. 500/- (b) After 17th August: Rs. 700/-
More details on key persons and other miscellaneous queries can be found HERE.