The International Council of Jurists (headquarters in London) is a body of jurists working towards the promotion of administration of justice and the healthy development of law, suitable to social and economic needs of the people.
ICJ Student Division provides just the right platform for those young lawyers to shape their intellect, build virtuous vision while embarking their journey towards success.
National Seminar on Human Rights will act as a platform for all students and other intellectuals from all over the country to can come together and discuss various measures to be taken to eliminate discrimination that is prevailing at present day.
Call for Papers:
We cordially invite the academicians, researchers, representatives of the Civil Society and student research scholars to submit their research papers on the sub-themes to be covered in different technical sessions during the National Seminar.
Interested participants may submit soft copy of the abstracts and full papers to the organizing committee through the following email address: email@example.com
• Human Rights of Women and Children
• Status of Indigenous People
• Human Rights of Migrant Workers
• Human Rights of Aged and Disabled
• The Minorities and Human Rights
• Human Rights violation faced by HIV/ AIDS people
• Human rights of Sex Workers
• International Human Rights: Contemporary Prospect
• Human Rights and Terrorism
• Business as usual? The commercial impact of Human Rights
• Human Rights: Prospects and Challenges
• Business, Human Rights and Corporate Social Responsibility
• Role of NGOs in advocacy for Human Rights
• Enforcement Mechanism and Protective Laws : National Perspective
• Constitutional Rights and Safeguards provided to the vulnerable groups in India
- Students : Rs. 700
- Faculties/Professionals/Research Scholars : Rs. 1000
- Presentation in Absentia : Rs. 1200
- On Spot Registration : Rs. 900
- Submission of Abstract: 15th December, 2016
- Confirmation of abstract selection: 21st December, 2016
- Registration: 5th January, 2017
- Submission of FULL paper: 15th January, 2017
- Conference Dates: 20th January, 2017
For any queries, feel free to drop email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +91-9015364307, +91-7002231945 or +91-9811871734.
• MahakRathee, Vice President, Student Division, International Council of Jurists, London
Email: email@example.com Phone Number: +91-7782044252
• Priya Gupta, Vice President (Events), Student Division, International Council of Jurists, London
Full details are here.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com