The International Association of Legal Ethics (IAOLE) invites students and lawyers to participate in the 7th (Seventh) Edition of the International Legal Ethics Conference that will be held in New York, USA, between July 14 – 16, 2016.
The conference will take place in Fordham University, New York, USA.
1. Empirical perspectives on the legal profession and legal ethics
2. Philosophy and legal ethics
3. The regulation of the legal profession and judiciary
4. Rule of law and the legal profession
5. The globalization of the legal profession, ethics and legal education.
Academics from relevant disciplines, practicing lawyers, judges and students from all over the world are invited to submit a presentation and/or program proposal related to one of the conference’s main themes.
Fill in the relevant form to register for the conference and/or submit a paper proposal. Click HERE to register.
Presentation proposals must be submitted by April 1, 2016.
The registration fee is 325 EUR for an early bird registration, and 375 EUR after April 30, 2016.
It includes all sessions, lunches on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, and the Friday evening reception.