Call for Papers
HNLU’s Seminar on Changing Dimensions of Morality and Ethics in Legal Profession: Challenges & Prospects
Papers are invited from the academicians, judges, researchers, practitioners, students and other stakeholders on the emerging issues and related areas on the broad sub themes mentioned above.
It is proposed that the selected papers will be published in the form of an edited book having ISBN number.
Changing Dimensions of Morality and Ethics in Legal Profession: Challenges and Prospects
Papers are invited on any of the following sub themes.
These sub themes are only broad areas and not exhaustive.
The themes that are not covered under following sub themes but have relevance in the thrust area of the seminar may also be submitted.
The sub themes are as follows:
1. Role of Internet and other Communication Technology in Legal Profession
2. Right to Advertise for Lawyers
3. Role of Professional Etiquette and Ethics for Legal Practitioners
4. Right to Practice: A New Approach
5. Outsourcing of Legal Services: Trends, Challenges and Potential in India
6. Liberalization of Legal Services in India through GATS
7. Contempt of Court: A Challenge to Rule of Law
8. Cooperative Interaction between Lawyers and Judges: Bench-Bar Relations
9. Challenges Faced by Legal Profession in 21st Century
10. Model Rules of Professional and Judicial conduct for the Upliftment of Administration of Justice
11. Strike by Advocates and Limited Liability
12. Crisis of Professional Ethics due to Liberalization of Legal Profession
The abstract of the paper should contain 300- 400 words accompanied by a brief profile of the author indicating his email id, contact number, designation and address.
Full paper should not be of more than 6000 words.
It must be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with 1” margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing using MS Word in Bluebook (19th ed.) mode of citation.
Registration fee by demand draft in favour of “Registrar, HNLU, Raipur” payable at Raipur.
1. Student and Research Scholars: Individual – Rs. 750 ; Co-authors – Rs. 1000/-
2. Acamedicians and others: Individual – Rs. 1000 ; Co-authors – Rs. 1500 (Co-Authors shall not be more than two for a paper)
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.