HNLU’s Journal of Law and Social Sciences invites submissions for its forthcoming Volume VIII of 2022, by September 30.
Hidayatullah National Law University is a public law school and a National Law University in New Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India.
About HNLU JLSS
Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur invites submissions for its forthcoming Volume VIII of HNLU JLSS. The journal welcomes and intends to promote authors from various backgrounds having a strong interface with law.
Legal academia, practising lawyers, students, research scholars and domain experts.
- Articles (5000 to 10000 words, inclusive of footnotes) – Papers comprehensively analyzing a theme.
- Essays (3000 to 5000 words, inclusive of footnotes) – Papers concisely analyzing specific contemporary issues.
- Case notes and/or Legislative Commentaries (2000 to 7000 words, inclusive of footnotes).
- Book Reviews: Between 2,000 to 3,000 words.
- Co-authorship of papers (maximum two) between individuals from the same or different institutions is allowed.
- Abstract: Each manuscript must contain an abstract of not more than 250 words. This is inclusive of the above-mentioned word limit prescribed for each submission category.
- Citations must conform to the standards laid down in The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th edition).
- Submissions must use only footnotes as a form of citation.
- The name of the file must contain the Name of the Author(s) + the Title of the Submission.
- The font Type and Size of the main text must be Times New Roman, 12.
- Font Type and Size of footnotes must be Times New Roman, 10.
- Line Spacing of the main text and footnotes must be 1.5 and 1 respectively.
- The use of headings and Sub-Headings is encouraged. Headings and Sub-Headings should be numbered, should be of the same font type and size as the main text, and should be in bold.
- Page borders and ‘All caps’ in the titles and sub-titles must be avoided.
September 30, 2022
In case of any queries, please contact press[at]hnlu.ac.in
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com