GLS Law Journal or GLSLJ [(E-ISSN No.: 2582-5402)] is inviting submissions by way of a Call for Papers for its Vol 4, Issue 1, January – July 2022.
About the Law Journal
GLS Law Journal (GLSLJ) is a bi-annual academic open access law journal. GLSLJ is accepting original and unpublished Research Papers on contemporary legal and social issues for the winter issue. GLSLJ believes in providing a platform for the scholarly to contribute towards the analysis of various legal issues and share their viewpoint with the legal fraternity.
GLSLJ aims to make an effort in identifying the contemporary debatable topics through the writings of experts in the varied fields of law. It is the endeavour of the Journal to encourage the synthesis of knowledge and best practices across academia and the research fraternity. Research is placed at a very high stature in the legal field which enhances the understanding level of many and then rolls on the debate that can contribute profoundly by adding to the secondary source of materials for the legal research to follow.
Call for Papers
GLSLJ welcomes submissions in the form of Articles and Research Papers.
Theme – ‘Contemporary Legal and Socio-legal Issues’
Check out the Editorial Policy for your orientation and guidance.
GLS Law Journal (GLJ) Publishes; Research articles focus on legal issues currently being debated. GLJ provides a forum for the scholarly analysis of inter-professional collaboration and interdisciplinary academic research on the law.
- Original research manuscripts: Original, outstanding and argumentative contribution to legal study. (5000-6000 words)
- Law Reviews: based on a systematic literature review. (4000-3000 words)
- Case Comment: commentary on any important landmark judgment. (3000-2500 words)
- Book Review: Academic and literary review of any significant book published related to legal filed. (2500-2000 words)
- Invite Editorial: The editors can invite experts to submit an invited article on a featured subject, The Chief Editor decide upon authors and subjects
Manuscript format: Manuscript must be in electronic form, all submissions must be word-processed, single-spaced in Times New Roman and the margin parameters of the GLJ are 4.9 cm (top and bottom margins) and 4.5 cm (left and right margins)
- Main heading in times new Roman with bold face
- Body text in Times New Roman format with 12 pt.
- Footnotes in Times New Roman format with 9 pt.
- Alignment is justified full
- Line spacing for body text 1.2 pt.
- Line spacing for footnotes 1pt.
- Form of Submission: Submissions must be in electronic form. All submissions must be word-processed, single-spaced in Garamond, font size 12 and justified. The prescribed word limits are inclusive of footnotes. However, we do not emphasize on strict compliance with the word count.
- Abstract: All sumissions must contain an abstract of not more than 250 words describing the relevant conclusions drawn in the paper. There is no requirement of prior submission of the abstract.
- Citations:Only footnotes may be used as the form of citations. End notes shall not be accepted. All footnotes must be in Garamond, size 10, single-spacing and justified. The citations are derived from the blue book 20 Citation Style.
Kindly follow the submission guidelines thoroughly.
How to Submit?
The submission work is to be emailed at email@example.com
Last date for submission for the work is: May 31, 2022 (11:59 PM)
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com