The Center for Economy, Development and Law (CED&L), Govt. Law College, Thrissur, invites papers for presentation from interested student scholars irrespective of their disciplines of studies.
The conference is to be held on 8th and 9th , November 2014 at Kerala Institute of Local Administration, Thrissur, Kerala.
The papers must be original. The theme for this conference is ‘Restructuring Indian States , Society and Economy : An Inquiry into Today and Tomorrow’.
Themes and Sub-themes*.
- Domestic Economic and Development Policies.
- Economic reforms.
- Tax law regimes & policies.
- Banking sectors & monitoring policies.
- Reviving primary sectors.
- Trade policies & competition law.
- Manufacturing sectors viz. – a – viz. environmental demands.
- Land and public interest.
- Center-state relations.
- Behaviour in the Global Forum (inclusive bilateral and multilateral discussion)
- International institutions and Global Positioning.
- Foreign nations & strategic co operations.
- Identify export potentiality.
- Foreign trade related issue.
- International investment issue.
- Climate change.
- Aspirations of Society & People (class/ sector/ region wise discussions)
- Improvement of labour and employment conditions.
- Energy resource and management.
- Waste management.
- Issues of socially excluded.
- Public health and education : cross cutting issues.
- Governance Law and State Institutions.
- Right to information.
- Public distribution system.
- Improving people participation.
- Improving people-government staff/ department relations.
- Law and order issue.
- Judicial reforms.
*the above mentioned sub-themes are not exclusive and exhaustive.
Guidelines for paper submission:
- Abstract should be in Times New Roman. 12 font; and 1.5 line spacing.
- Abstract should not exceed 400 words.
- Full paper should not exceed 10,000 words.
- Citation must be by way of foot noting in consonance with 19th blue book edition format.
- Submission should include title page which clearly indicates the name(s) of Author(s), complete mailing address(es), telephone no. and e-mail address.
- Only original unpublished work is sought.
Last date for abstract submission : 20th September 2014
Intimation of acceptance : 27th September 2014
Last date for full paper submission : 25th October 2014
Date of event : 8th and 9th November 2014
Registration fee is not required.
Food and accommodation would be provided, however conveyance should be met by participants. The abstract and full paper should be sent to [email protected]
For any query contact:
Mr. Sreenath Namboodiri : +91 9633876835
Miss. Nivea Liz Peter Fernandez : +91 9605887959
Miss. Athira Rajeev : +91 9446035920
Mr. Ajith Thomas : +91 9037369001
For more information please visit THIS LINK.