Call for Papers
1. Last date for Abstract Submission : 15th January, 2017
2. Last date for Registration: 15th January, 2017
3. Submission of Final Paper: 24th January, 2017
4. Conference: 4th February, 2017
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
• Abstract submission via email to: [email protected]
• Title of the paper, Name of the author, University/Institution/Organization, Email Address, Mobile Number etc. to be stated clearly on the cover page of the abstract.
• The abstracts should not exceed 200-300 words, and should contain the basic outlines of the central argument(s) of the paper.
• Microsoft Word Document Format only.
• The Editorial Committee of the Conference will review the abstracts.
• Notifications of acceptance status will be sent by email.
Guidelines for Paper Submissions
• Full paper submission via email to: [email protected]
• Cover Page: Authors shall mention their names, contact details and affiliations on the cover page of the manuscript.
• English: British spellings and punctuation conventions.
• Font Size and Style: Times New Roman, 12 point, for the main text and 10 point for footnotes.
• Headings: The headings should be used as per the following style:
o First heading: 12pt, bold, centre
o Second heading: 12pt, bold, left-aligned
o Third heading: 12pt, italics, left-aligned
• Length: Articles should generally be between 8,000 and 10,000 words (including footnotes.)
• Line Spacing: The line spacing of main text of paper should be 1.5.
• References: Footnotes should be used and not endnotes.
o Citation Style : Blue Book 19th edition
• Review Process: The Editorial Board will review all papers.
Ms. Dify Doyil
Email: [email protected]
Contact No: 9911645992
Ms. Shefali Shukla
Email: s[email protected]
Contact No: 8447530108