LegalPedia invites submissions through a call for papers for research papers and articles for the LegalPedia Journal. Submit abstracts latest by April 16.
About the Journal
LegalPedia Journal (LPJ) (ISSN 2581-7949) is an open-access scholarly peer- reviewed English journal published quarterly and is dedicated to express and promote research on various contemporary legal issues across the globe.
What can you submit?
The LegalPedia Journal invites submissions under the following categories: –
- Research Paper: – (4000-6000 words including footnotes along with an abstract not exceeding 250-300 words).
- Articles: – (4000- 5000 words inclusive of footnotes)
There is no specific theme or topic for the issue. All submissions should be directly related to any legal issue.
- Co‐authorship to a maximum number of one author is permitted.
- All manuscripts must contain an abstract of not more than 300 words.
- Title of the paper should be in uppercase, bold and center aligned.
- The name of the author and co-author (if any), should appear in the next line and should be right aligned.
- The name of the author should be followed by footnote mark (*) for the first author and (**) for the second co-author.
- The above-mentioned footnotes should contain details of Author(s) such as educational qualifications and the institutional/organizational details along with their e-main addresses.
- Formatting Guidelines: Font Style: Garamond; Font Size: 12 pt.; Line Spacing: 1.5 spacing; Margin: 1-inch gap on all four sides.
- It is mandatory to send an abstract while submitting the manuscript of not more that 300 words including key words.
- Every abstract should contain at least 3 keywords denoting the theme and relevance of main manuscript.
How to submit?
- LegalPedia Journal only accepts electronic submissions.
- Submissions have to be e-mailed at legalpediajournal[a]gmail.com.
- The submission should be in .docx format.
Procedure of Acceptance
- On receipt of the contribution, the Editorial Committee shall screen it to satisfy itself about the conformity of the contribution with the LegalPedia Journal conditions, policy, scheme and style for submission of the manuscripts.
- The screened work shall be assessed by the nominated referees.
- A contribution recommended by the referee as fit for publication as such or recommended for publication with necessary amendments, if any, shall be considered for publication after the author would submit the amended paper accordingly. The author will be given two weeks (2 weeks) to carry out the suggested changes.
Selected manuscript authors will receive E-Certificates of Publication.
- Last date for submissions of abstracts: April 16, 2022
- Communication of Acceptance of abstracts: April 18, 2022
- Last date for final submission of full paper: April 26, 2022
- Communication of Acceptance for publication: April 28, 2022
- Publication of selected papers: First week of May 2022
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com