The Editorial Committee of “CPJ LAW JOURNAL” (Vol. 6, July 2016) hereby invites articles and book reviews on law from academicians, advocates and research scholars.
The Journal is an annual, ISSN peer- reviewed (ISSN: 0976-3562) publication of Chanderprabhu Jain College of Higher Studies & School of Law. The Journal will showcase the recent developments in the field of law.
1. Theme: The present issue of CPJ Law Journal shall focus on the recent developments and trends that have taken place in the Indian legal system.
2. Word Limit:
Long Articles: 6,000- 7,000 words
Short Articles- 4,000- 5,000 words
Book Review- 1,000 words
3. Abstract: The Article should also include an abstract of about 80- 100 words, which has to precede the article.
4. Authorship: The Articles being sent can be co- authored. However, a maximum of two authors per article is permitted.
5. Citation Style: Uniform Style of Citation should be adhered to.
6. Format of the Main Text & the Footnotes: Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all articles. Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in the Times New Roman font. A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for the footnotes is to be followed. All articles are to be sent in either doc or doc. format. Any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
7. The articles are to be sent along with a Declaration from the author(s), the format for which has been attached along with the Submission Guidelines. The Declaration has to be scanned and sent to the email address given below.
8. Important Dates:
Last date for submission of articles: April 15, 2016
Last date for intimation of acceptance of articles: April 30, 2016.
All articles are to be mailed to [email protected] latest by April 15, 2016 (11:59 pm IST).
10. For any further details or queries, a mail can be sent at [email protected]
For further details, click HERE.