Chanderprabhu Jain College of Higher Studies & School of Law is being promoted by the Rishi Aurobindo Educational Society to run market focused professional programmes in the emerging areas of higher education in the disciplines which have high job potential.
1. Right to health as a Fundamental Right.
2. Role of International institutions/Organizations in respect of human health.
3. Safeguards of interest of patients as consumers from Medical Negligence.
4. Effect of public health policy and practices.
5. Impact of technology on human health and its regulation.
6. An analysis of Laws and policies regarding health of tribal people.
7. Analysis of various legislations pertaining to Health laws in India.
8. Environment and public health.
9. Upholding ethical values: Role of local authorities.
10. Public health and judicial attitude.
The list of themes is indicative and not exhaustive.
Selected papers will be published as a book with ISBN number.
The last date to submit abstracts is February 28.
Full details are here.