The Editors of Commonwealth Journal of Constitutional Law & Public Policy (CJCLPP) finds immense pride in inviting you to contribute from your deep array of wisdom & learning to Volume 2, Issue 2 of our law review.
CJCLPP is a biannual double blind peer reviewed journal bearing ISSN 2518-4997. It is the flagship journal from student fraternity providing incisive legal scholarship on issues that are at the forefront of contemporary legal discourse.
The Journal is in its 2nd year of publication and has the student editors from Rhodes University, University of Western Cape, Amity University, Jamia Millia University and Dhaka University.
The Journal is registered in South Africa and is being published from Cape Town.
All submissions must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Word limit:Articles (2000-5000 words), Case Comments (1000-2000 words) and Book Review (up to 1500 words).
- All submissions must be 1.5 line spaced in Times New Roman, font size 12 and justified.
- Only footnotes may be used as the form of citations. All footnotes must be in Times New Roman, size 10, single-spacing and justified.
- Authors are requested to follow 19th Bluebook Citation.
- Electronic submissions via email should be made in Word Format (.doc) or (.docx).
Co-authoring of Papers
Co-authoring of papers between individuals of the same or different institutions is permissible.
The maximum no. of authors per submission is 2.
30th September, 2016
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original unpublished manuscripts by 30th September 2016.
Submissions should be emailed to us at email@example.com
For further information or clarifications, you may write to our Senior Editor, Ms. Katherine Carroll at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Assistant Editor, Mr. Siddhant Arora on +917859912123.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com