The recent judgment by Supreme Court in the case of Novartis AG v/s Union of India has largely been welcomed as it has paved the way to increased accessibility of the Drug in India at reasonable prices.
In view of the judgement of Supreme Court of India the CHANAKYA NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY, PATNA is organising One Day National Seminar on “EVER GREENING OF PATENTS (PATENTS V/S PATIENTS)” on 10th May 2013 (Friday).
Research Papers are invited from the Teachers, Scholars, Researchers, Judges, Lawyers, Academicians and Students on issue related to above theme. The selected papers would be given opportunity to present their paper in Seminar as per following guidelines:
MAIN THEME – “EVER GREENING OF PATENTS (PATENTS V/S PATIENTS)”
- EVER GREENING OF PATENTS.
- EFFECTS OF TRIPS AGREEMENT ON PATENTS.
- HEALTH CARE AND PHARMACEUTICAL SECTORS.
- ACCESS V/S PROTECTION.
- JUDICIAL ACTIVISM AND PATENT LAW.
Abstract – The abstract should not exceed 300 words and must be accompanied by cover page stating the following:
- Title of the Paper
- Name of the author(s)
- E-mail address
- Postal address and
- Contact Number
- The paper should not exceed 3000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
- Co-authorship is permitted with a maximum of two authors. But both authors should register separately.
- In case of co-authorship at least one author must attend the seminar to present the paper.
- The main text should be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and spacing of 1.5.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single spacing.
- One inch margins on all sides should be maintained.
- Citation style: Blue Book, 19th Edition.
- The paper must be accompanied with the filled in registration form, DD Details, a cover page, the details of which are mentioned in the abstract guidelines.
- All submissions must be the author’s original and unpublished work.
- Plagiarized submissions will be disqualified.
METHOD OF SUBMISSION
All submissions for the seminar have to be electronically mailed with the subject column as ‘Submission – abstract/full paper’ as the case may be and bearing the name (s) of the author(s) as the file name, only at the following e-mail address:
- Submission of Abstract: 1st MAY 2013
- Confirmation of Abstract: 3rd MAY 2013
- Submission of full Paper: 6th MAY 2013
- National Seminar: 10th MAY 2013
Registration Fee: Rs. 500/- (Teachers, Lawyers, Judges), Rs. 300/- (Research Scholars and Students). This includes seminar material, breakfast, lunch, refreshments etc. during the seminar.
Demand Draft to be drawn in favour of Registrar, Chanakya National Law University, Patna payable at Patna and addressed to:
The Registrar, Chanakya National Law University, Nyaya Nagar, Mithapur, Patna (Bihar). Pin code – 800 001
The delegates can register after selection of Abstract by paying Cash on the day of Seminar (10.05.2013) subject to submission of full paper by 6th MAY 2013.
See full details here.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.