Call for Papers: Christ University Law Journal
With great pleasure, The Journals and Publications Society, School of Law, Christ University, invites contributions on contemporary issues of law from legal professionals, activists, academics and students for the second issue of its biannual peer-reviewed, Christ University Law Journal (CULJ), ISSN 2278-4322, to be published in January 2013.
1. Submissions would be entertained under the following heads:
- Articles: 6,000- 10,000 words (inclusive of footnotes)
- Case Comments and Book Reviews: 2,000-4,000 words (inclusive of footnotes)
- Legislative Notes: 1500-2000 words (inclusive of footnotes)
2. Method of Submission: Submission to the Journal has to be made by emailing a copy of the manuscript, along with posting a hard copy of the same.
All submissions should be double-spaced in font size 12 following the Times New Roman format. One-inch margins should be left on both sides of the text and at the top and bottom.
Authors are encouraged to submit their manuscripts in Microsoft Word Format and to use gender neutral language. The manuscript must not bear any bear identification of any kind.
3. References and Citation: The use of footnotes rather than endnotes is preferred, in size 10 following a line spacing of 1.5. The style of citation should conform to The Bluebook: Harvard Law Review (19th edition).
4. Abstract: The manuscript must be accompanied by an abstract, not exceeding 300 words, with five to eight keywords in the alphabetical order.
5. Book Review: All Book Reviews must embody all relevant information pertaining to the book being reviewed. The Review must include: title of the book, name(s) of editor(s)/ author(s), place of publication, name of the publisher, year of publication, number of pages of the book, and the price of the book.
PROCEUDRE FOR SUBMISSION
All manuscripts must be addressed to: The Executive Editor, Christ University Law Journal, School of Law, Christ University, Hosur Road, Bangalore 560029, Karnataka, India.
The electronic copy of the manuscript should be mailed to email@example.com.
Covering Letter: All submissions, both hard and electronic copies, must be attached with a covering letter mentioning the name of the author, occupation, title of the manuscript, contact address and mobile number for future references.
Date of Submission: The last date for submission is 5 November 2012.
For further details please contact:
Chahat Chawla: +918105003327
Sanya Jain: +919742174905
Devya Sharma: +919538082102