About the Journal
Christ University Law Journal (CULJ), ISSN 2278-4322 is a biannual peer-reviewed journal.
This special issue seeks to invite research articles having a qualitative or quantitative research method approach, with a focus on any contemporary topic relating to the impact of Covid-19 on Law, Policy and Society.
The Journal invites submissions for its Special Issue on ‘The impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the legal framework’ from jurists, political scientists, activists, and researchers to engage in academic deliberations.
- State Accountability and Responsibility in times of Crisis
- Impact of COVID 19 on Center-State Relations
- Impact of COVID 19 on Public-Private Health Sector, and Public Health Crises
- Rights of health care workers, including the right to personal protective equipment
- Impact of COVID 19 on Mental Health and Adequacy of Legal Framework and Policy
- Employment Concerns and Rights of Migrant Workers
- Competition Law Concerns in times of COVID-19 Pandemic
- Gender Dimension of COVID-19 and rise in domestic violence
- Right to reproductive health care during times of crisis
- Impact of COVID-19 on service delivery in education and related challenges
- Impact of COVID-19 on Data Privacy and Protection
- Right to privacy and contact tracing during COVID-19
- Force Majeure and COVID 19
- Impact of COVID 19 on court proceedings
- COVID-19, natural disasters and environmental concerns
- Word Limit: 5000-6000 words
- Submit the Paper along with the following:
- The abstract of the article in 150-200 words
- 5 Keywords and
- A summary of the CV of the author in 100-150 words
Note: Articles to be submitted only through the link provided above.
September 30, 2020
More posts you might be interested in
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.