6th – 7th January 2017
School of Law, Christ University, Bangalore.
The School of Law, Christ University, Bangalore is organizing a National Conference on “Right to Food: Constitutional Perspectives”.
Conference is planned to deliberate on the following sub-themes:
- MNREGA and Right to Food
- Right to Food: A Farmer’s View
- Food Security and Standards in India
- Genetic Modification of Food Products
- Public Distribution System and Minimum Support Price
- Critical Analysis of Food Security Bill
- Food Security: A Global Viewpoint
- Changing Trends of Organic Food Products
Method of Submission
Email ID: [email protected]
Abstract Submission: October 21st, 2016
Full Paper: November 20th, 2016
Students: Rs. 1000/-
Academicians: Rs. 1500/-
For any queries send an email to- [email protected]
C.Ramya (Student Convenor) +91-9972484267
Renju George (Student Convenor) +91-9538617217
Dr. Fincy Pallisserry ( Faculty Coordinator) – [email protected]
For further details, click HERE.