6th – 7th January 2017
School of Law, Christ University, Bangalore.
The School of Law, Christ University, Bangalore is organizing a National Conference on “Right to Food: Constitutional Perspectives”.
Conference is planned to deliberate on the following sub-themes:
- MNREGA and Right to Food
- Right to Food: A Farmer’s View
- Food Security and Standards in India
- Genetic Modification of Food Products
- Public Distribution System and Minimum Support Price
- Critical Analysis of Food Security Bill
- Food Security: A Global Viewpoint
- Changing Trends of Organic Food Products
Method of Submission
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract Submission: October 21st, 2016
Full Paper: November 20th, 2016
Students: Rs. 1000/-
Academicians: Rs. 1500/-
For any queries send an email to- email@example.com
C.Ramya (Student Convenor) +91-9972484267
Renju George (Student Convenor) +91-9538617217
Dr. Fincy Pallisserry ( Faculty Coordinator) – firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click HERE.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.