One Day National Seminar on “E-Consumers’ Protection – Problems and Perspectives” to be held at The Central Law College, Salem on April 1, 2017.
This is the platform where we can share the legal knowledge to remove the hurdles of the e-consumers by way of discussing and analyzing the following sub-themes of the consumer disputes:
- Contracts Laws and E-Trade
- Consumer Protection Laws and E-Trade
- Unfair E-Trade Practice
- Competition in E-Trade
- Dispute Redressal Mechanism and E-Trade
- E-Services and Consumer Protection Law
- Measures and Safeguards for E-Consumers
- Problems and Issues in accessing e-services
- Tele-Communication Laws and E-Services
Submission of Papers
- Original Paper: The seminar papers should be original, unpublished and adhere to the seminar theme.
- Word Limit: For abstract- Not more than 250 words and the full paper not more than 8 pages.
- Text: Size 12–pt Times New Roman, 1½ line spacing; Heading 14-pt, Times New Roman; Sub-headings 12-pt, Times New Roman.
- Authors to Cite References and avoid Plagiarism.
- Reference Style: Bluebook – 16th Edition or APA-sixth edition should be followed strictly.
- Add at least three ‘key words’ should be submitted under the abstract.
- Author Details would appear under the Title of the Paper on the First Page/Abstract.
Submission of Research Papers:
- Abstract and full paper are to be submitted through email to [email protected]
- Last Date for Registration and Abstract (through e-mail only)- 16 -03-2017
- Last Date for Full Paper along with Abstract (e-mail) – 22-03-2017
- Issue of Publication of Seminar Proceedings with ISBN – 01-04-2017
- Date of the seminar: 01-04-2017
Registration Fee: Rs. 500/-
Publication Fee: Rs. 500/-
Address for Correspondence
The Seminar Coordinators, The Central Law College,
Yercaud Main Road, Kannankurichi Post, Salem – 636 008.
Ph. 0427-2400643; 9489109037; 9865611574
The brochure is here.