VIT Law Review, VIT Chennai is inviting submissions from the legal fraternity on a general theme befitting the broad spectrum of the legal space.
About the VIT Law Review
VIT School of Law, VIT, Chennai is inviting submissions for Volume 3, Issue 2 of “VIT Law Review.” The Journal aims to be a scholarly publication for insightful research articles, notes, and comments authored by the legal fraternity from across the world. The VIT Law Review aspires to carve out a niche in legal journalism and to serve as a platform to showcase the research of practitioners, academicians, and the broader intellectual community.
This year, the VIT Law Review is soliciting manuscripts for its upcoming Volume 3, Issue 2 on a general theme.
- Articles (5,000-10,000 words)
- Essays (3,000-6,000 words)
- Notes & Comments (2,000-5,000 words)
- Book Review (1,000-2,000 words)
All submissions must adhere to the following guidelines:
- The submitted manuscript should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication.
- Footnotes must follow the format of the 20th Edition Harvard Bluebook Citation.
- The font must be Times New Roman with size 14, for headings, and 12 for the remaining body with footnotes in Times New Roman, size 10.
- Line Spacing -1.5 and 1.0 (footnotes) and a margin of 1” on all sides.
- The submission must contain an abstract of no more than 300 words.
- Co-Authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors.
- Plagiarism will be viewed with zero tolerance.
How to Submit?
Only completed and final submissions shall be mailed, before the deadline, to email@example.com with the subject line as ‘SUBMISSION FOR VIT LAW REVIEW’.
Deadline for Submission
The deadline for submission of manuscripts for the forthcoming Volume 3 Issue 2 is May 31, 2022.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com