About the Organization
Robos of Tech Law and Policy (r-TLP) is an initiative that focuses and publishes on issues in the intersection of technology, law, policy, and society. r-TLP’s inspiration lies particularly in giving a platform to the marginalized genders in this domain.
The marked difference in representation in popular media of gender and other metrics of marginalization has given birth to this platform. r-TLP is positively biased towards the interests of under-represented genders within publishing.
About the Paper
r-TLP welcome posts from students, academicians, practitioners, or anyone interested to write.
r-TLP welcomes articles that address contemporary issues on the intersection of technology, law, policy, and society.
- Entries are open only to women, trans and non-binary people.
- The submission should be an original work of the author and r-TLP should be intimated if the work is under consideration for publication in any other journal, blog, or like platforms.
- Please limit your submission to 750- 1000 words.
- Relevant sources must be duly acknowledged and hyperlinked in the text of the article itself. In case a hyperlink is not available for any reference, the use of endnotes is recommended. Speaking endnotes or footnotes are not allowed.
- Authors are encouraged to use headings to break up long posts.
- The title of the post should be formatted to Serif font size 14 in bold. The main body of the text should be formatted to Serif font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing with a single line space between paragraphs.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to 2 authors.
E-Mail your entries in word document (.doc/x) format to submissions.rtlp[at]gmail.com with the subject as “GUEST ENTRIES”.
Note: Along with your submissions, attach a short author description, your contact details, and a 50-word excerpt to your article. The author’s description must include professional details indicating affiliations such as the name of the University and year of study, or designation and place of work, as the case may be.
Submissions are accepted on a rolling basis.
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in:
- Call for Papers: University School of Law and Legal Studies, GGSIPU, Submit by Aug 10
- CfP: Lex Humanitariae: Journal for a Change [ISSN: 2582-5216, Indexed, Vol I Issue III]: Prize Worth Rs. 3K, Submit by July 31
- CfP: International Journal of Law and Jurisprudence [Vol 1, Issue 2]: Registrar Newspapers for India Verified: Submit by Aug 4
- Call for Papers: Law Audience Journal [e-ISSN: 2581-6705, Vol 2, Issue 3]: Submit by August 6
- Call for Papers: Juristische Book with ISBN by CB Educational Services: Submit by August 10
- Call for Papers: Corpus Juris [ISSN Number 2582-2918, Volume 2, Issue 3]: Submit by July 30
- CfP: Lex Research Hub Journal on Law & Multidisciplinary Issues [ISSN 2582 – 211X, Vol 1, Issue 4]: Submit by July 31
- Call for Papers: FastForward Justice’s Law Journal [Vol 2, Issue 6]: Submit by July 30