About the Opportunity
NUJS Law Review accepts submissions from the authors/contributors willing to submit their original work. The call for papers opportunity by NUJS Law Review is open to anyone interested in the subject of law viz. law students, academicians, scholars, students from other fields, et al.
About the Journal
The NUJS Law Review is the flagship journal of the National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata. It was launched in 2008 as a quarterly law review and is run by a Board of Editors comprising of six Editors, who report to the Editor-in-Chief being the Vice-Chancellor.
The Law Review was launched as a realization of the fact that Universities, especially law universities, have responsibilities towards the society in which they exist and must be a source of information and guidance for the same. It has so far attracted a large number of contributions from students and academics from India and abroad.
- Categories and word limit (Exclusive of footnotes)
- Articles: Minimum 6,000 words
- Note: 4,000-6,000 words
- Book Reviews: 2,000-4,000 words (only through solicitation)
- Abstract of not more than 200 words.
- Referencing and citations must be in conformity with the NUJS Law Review Citation and Style Standard.
- The submission must be word-processed and in Times New Roman.
- The main text should be in font size 12 and footnotes in font size 10.
- A one-line gap must be maintained between all paragraphs and headings.
- All paragraphs must begin with a one-inch indent.
- All hyperlinks must be in black color and must not be underlined.
How to Submit
Click on the link below to submit your papers.
More posts that you might be interested in
- Call for Papers by Journal of National Law University Delhi: Rolling Submissions
- Call for Blogs: NLIU’s Blog on IP and Technology Law: Rolling Submissions
- Call for Papers: National Journal for Legal Research and Innovative Ideas [NJLRII]: Rolling Submissions
- CfP: International Journal for Legal Research and Analysis [ISSN 2582-6433, Vol 1 Issue 5]: Prize Worth 7K, Submit by Oct 31
- CfP: Lex Humanitariae: Journal for a Change [Vol 1, Issue 4, ISSN: 2582-5216, Indexed, PIF:5.042 ]: Prize Worth Rs. 3K, Submit by Nov 5
- Call for Blogs: The IP Law Post: Submission on Rolling Basis
- Call for Blogs: JECRC University’s Lex Majstro Newsletter: Submit by November 9