The Indian Journal of International Economic Law (IJIEL) is pleased to call for papers for its Volume 12.
The Indian Journal of International Economic Law (IJIEL) is a student-edited, peer-reviewed law journal published annually by the National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU) under the patronage of the Indian government-sponsored chair on WTO Law.
Categories and Word Limit
- Articles: Papers that comprehensively analyze a theme and engage with all the existing literature on it.
6,000 to 10,000 words exclusive of footnotes
- Essays: Papers that concisely analyze specific contemporary issues in the field of international economic law.
4,000 to 6,000 words, exclusive of footnotes
- Case Notes and/or Legislative Commentaries: 1,500 to 3,000 words, exclusive of footnotes.
- Abstract Word Limit: 200 words
- Co-authorship: Allowed up to 3 authors
- Method of citation: For journal submissions, IJIEL uses only footnotes, and not endnotes.
- Submissions must conform to the OSCOLA (4th edition).
For detailed information on submission guidelines, click on the link provided at the end of this post.
- Submissions: In electronic form to ijiel[at]nls.ac.in
- Subject heading : ‘IJIEL Vol. 13 Submission: <submission Category> or alternatively can be made through ExpressO.
- All manuscripts must be accompanied by a covering letter with the name(s) of the author(s), institution/affiliation, and the title of the manuscript and relevant contact information.
February 28, 2021
For any clarifications/queries, write to ijiel[at]nls.ac.in.
More posts that you might be interested in
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.