About Corporate Law Journal (CLJ)
Corporate Law Journal (CLJ) is an online biannual law journal. It provides in-depth coverage of the corporate issues that mean the most to professionals, educators, researchers, academicians and other members of the corporate community.
About the Submissions
The Corporate Law Journal aims to focus on contemporaneous legal issues related to the corporate world and its environment.
CLJ accepts rolling submissions for its forthcoming issues as per the submission and publication guidelines.
The theme for Volume 4 Issue 1 is Corporate Law and its Environment
The submissions must aim to examine the existing legal framework and further provide a cogent analysis of the same.
The ambit of the Journal is broad and not restricted to any particular title and includes all contemporary issues in the corporate field, both national and international.
Who can Contribute
- Legal academician
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate students.
- Categories and Word Limit:
- Articles: 4,000 – 6,000 words
- Case Comment or Legislative Comment: 2,500 – 4,500 words
- Book Review: Upto 3,500 words
- Essay: 4,000 – 5,000 words
- Format: Submissions must be in (.doc) format.
- Abstract: Manuscripts must include an abstract of 250-300 words (included in the word limit). The abstract must highlight the structure and essence of the manuscript.
- Co-authorship: Upto 2 authors
All the word limits prescribed are inclusive of footnotes.
How to Submit
Submissions may be made under the aforementioned categories and must conform to the word limits prescribed therein.
All submissions are to be sent to editorial.clj]at]gmail.com.
More posts that you might be interested in
- Call for Papers: Journal of Legal Studies [JLS] by National Law University, Delhi: Submit by Jan 10, 2021
- Call for Papers: RGNUL Student Research Review Journal [Volume 7, Issue 1]: Submit Abstract by October 15
- Call for Papers: GNLU SRDC ADR Magazine: Submit by November 10
- Call for Papers: Journal of Advanced Legal Research [JALR, Volume 1, Issue 1]: Submit by Nov 2
- Call for Papers by NLIU Journal of Labour and Employment Law [NLIU-JLEL]: Submit by Oct 15