AIJJS or Amity International Journal of Juridical Sciences is inviting submissions by way of a Call for Papers for its Volume VII.
About the Journal (AIJJS)
Amity International Journal of Juridical Science (AIJJS) is published annually by Amity Law School, Amity University, Noida bearing ISSN 2395-4019. It is a faculty-run Annual Blind Peer Refereed Journal whose primary goal is to serve an important legal scholarship academic forum on any issue.
- Research Articles (words between 5000 to 6000, except footnotes)
- Book Review/Case Comments (2500 words, except footnotes)
Please follow the prescribed word limit.
- The manuscript body must be in the “Times New Roman” font with font size 12, line spacing 1.5 and the “justified” alignment with 1 inch margins on all sides of page with page numbers;
- All footnotes must be in “Times New Roman” with font size 10, line spacing 1. Endnotes are not allowed and speaking footnotes are generally discouraged;
- All submissions must follow the “Bluebook: A Uniform Citation System (19th edition).” Failure to comply could be a ground for rejection;
- Submissions should be made in Microsoft Office (doc./docx.) with formatting and citation style only. Any kind of plagiarism will lead to immediate disqualification. The paper should not contain of any kind of errors in grammar and spelling.
General Submission Guidelines
- Each submission must be accompanied by an abstract of no more than 500 words outlining the study area and any important conclusions that the author(s) may draw and at most 5 keywords.
- Covering Letter: All personal details, including name, year, college/university name, postal address, phone number and email Id, must be submitted in a separate file and must not be included in the article submission document or file.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors. However, co-authorship is not allowed in case of Case Comment and Book Review.
- Submissions must be submitted to als.aijjs[at]gmail.com with the subject line “Submission of Manuscripts for Volume VII”. The deadline for submissions is May 31, 2022.
- All papers must be accompanied by a ‘Conclusion’ stating the views and opinions of the authors on the subject.
- Authors can expect to receive their submission decisions within two months of submission.
- Kindly note that the manuscript review procedure is based on the author’s anonymity and the editor’s and reviewer’s reports are kept confidential at all phases of development. Author anonymity is also maintained during the process of editorial decision-making.
- AIJJS publishes only original and unpublished material. Manuscripts must therefore not, at any time during the period of consideration by the Journal, be considered for publication in any other place, nor published beforehand.
- The Law Journal has a strict plagiarism policy as well. Only 15% Plagiarism is allowed, rest should be the original work of the author(s). Plagiarised manuscripts shall be liable for rejection of the same.
All entries shall be copyrighted exclusively with Amity Law School, Noida. The submission would imply that the author has assigned such rights to Amity Law School, Noida.
For any further queries, clarifications and suggestions please feel free to drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com