Burnished Law E-Newsletter [Volume 1 Issue II] is calling for submissions by way of a Call for Papers, to be submitted by March 20th.
About the E-Newsletter
Burnished Law E-Newsletter (ISSN -2582-5534) aims to provide a number of legal journals, articles & practical updates of the law. We actively invite people to share his/her research on contemporary issues of law, so as to enable the growth and understanding of the aspect of the law to the individual in society. The main aim of Burnished Law E-Newsletter includes topics in socio-legal, socio-economic, or any other law-related topic or social issues.
Call for Papers
BLJ-E-Newsletter is inviting submissions for its Volume 1 Issue II to be published in April 2021. Law students pursuing the five-year L.L.B course as well as the three years course, Academicians, Lawyers, Students pursuing LL.M. or Ph.D., and Educators.
It focuses on any issue related to law, economics, Polity, society. They welcome everyone who wants to publish their article in our Newsletter.
- All Submissions must be original, unpublished, and should not have been submitted for review elsewhere.
- The body of the mail shall contain details of the author (full name, semester, university, and contact number).
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format and must be in the English language only.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
- A uniform style of citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper. (Bluebook 20thEdition)
- Only one submission per author is permitted. Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors.
- Copyright over the published shall vest with Burnished Law E-Newsletter.
- The body of the mail shall contain a name, designation, email id, contact number of the Author(s).
- The contributions will be published in the BLJ-E-Newsletter which shall be published on the official website of Burnished Law Journal.
- Multiple submissions shall lead to disqualification of the manuscript.
- Free Publication
The Burnished Law E-Newsletter invites original, unpublished content from all academicians, authors, legal professionals, and from students across the globe under the following: 1000-1500 (Excluding Endnotes)
All the submission submitted for the publication to Burnished Law E-Newsletter must be plagiarism-free. We may use any software to find out the plagiarism. But it is the duty of the contributors to assure the originality before the submission.
[Note: Burnished Law E-Newsletter shall not be liable for any plagiarism or copyright issue.]
(Plagiarism more than 15% will lead to disqualification of the manuscript)
- Last Date for Submission: 20th March 2021
- Confirmation of Acceptance: 1st April 2021
- Publication and Certificate: 15th April 2021
How to Submit?
- Academicians, Practitioners, Researchers, Students, and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished articles to editor.bljjournal[at]gmail.com
For submission of manuscript: 20th March, 2021 (by 11:59 p.m.)
An entry not adhering to the submission guidelines shall not be entertained.
In case of any queries, you can reach out at editor.bljjournal[at]gmail.com, or contact (WhatsApp)
- Varun Vikas Srivastav: +917838158480 (Head & Editor-in-chief in Burnished Law E-Newsletter)
- Ritu Raj: +917254849058 (Founder & Publisher of Burnished Law Journal)
- Nishtha Kheria: +919792101905 ( Deputy Editor in Chief)
Keep following our ‘Call for Papers‘ post for more such research and writing opportunities!
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.