Bangalore Institute of Legal studies- Center for Applied Research In Law (B-CARL) cordially invite the academicians, researchers, students, HR Executives, social activists, law enforcers and representatives of the civil society, to submit their Research Papers for the 1st National Seminar on “Combating Workplace Sexual Harassment to Women” to be held on 20th and 21st of April 2016 .
1. Sexual Harassment at Workplace: A Gender Issue.
2. Employer’s Liability in cases of Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace.
3. Defining Work place in the context of Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace.
4. Conciliation as a method of resolving cases of sexual harassment at workplace: A Critique.
5. Nexus between Organizational Practices and prevalence/frequency of Sexual Harassment at workplace- Real cases/experiences.
6. Implementation Issues.
* Please note that the sub-themes are mere suggestions for the authors of the papers.
Academicians / Working Professionals: Rs. 1500/-
Research Scholars/Students: Rs. 1000/-
1. Submission of Abstract: 5th April, 2016
2. Submission of Full Paper, filled in Registration Form and scanned copy of DD along with Declaration Form & Brief Bio Data should be sent at [email protected] as well as hard copies to reach by: 12th April, 2016.
I am the Admin of Lawctopus. I am for law students, of law students and by law students. I am Torts and Contracts and moots and internships. I am your boyfriend! And your girlfriend too! Mentor. Friend. Junior. Senior. I am the footnote in your research paper. Foreword in your life. The jugaad for your internship. The side gig which earns you bucks. I am Maggi. Pocket money too.