Asian Journal of Academic Studies is delighted to announce a call for papers for its Volume 1 Issue 5, which will focus on contemporary issues in the field of law.
Paper Submission Procedure
Authors may submit papers directly on the website under ‘Submit Article’ link; where further details regarding the submission procedure is available. And mandatorily all authors are required to submit article to email@example.com
The authors are duly expected to follow the prescribed format:
• The author/s shall submit the article on a A4 size paper length
• The words limit for article shall be 3000-4000 words, book reviews: 1000-1500 words, short comment: 2000-2500 words.
• The submission shall be in MS Word 2003, 2007 or 2010 format strictly.
• The font shall be in Times New Roman of font size 12, with spacing of 1.5. The footnotes to be in Times New Roman of font size 10. End notes are not to be used. Author’s designation should be mentioned in footnote number 1
• Citation Mode – A uniform method of citation is accepted.
• Each article should be accompanied with an Abstract, explaining the aims and object of the paper.
• All articles submitted will be checked for plagiarism. The authors are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of.
• Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of two authors and two separate certificates shall be issued.
Publication and Processing fee
(INR 1500/- for Single Author and INR 2000/- for Co-Authorship).
***All authors will be issued a certificate of publication in soft copy as well as hard copy.
Submission Deadline: 9th July 2017.
Intimation of Acceptance: 5 days from the date of submission.
Date of Publication of Volume 1 Issue 5: 18th July 2017.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.