Call For papers: Army Institute of Law’s Seminar on “Changing Dimensions of Law in the 21st Centurey” (6th-7th April)
See full details here.
- Victimology and emerging trends of compensation
- Protection of human rights in Real and Virtual world
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Upcoming horizons under criminal law
The abstract should not exceed 300 words to be electronically mailed with the subject column as ‘Submission – abstract’, bearing the name(s) of the author(s) as the file name, only at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th February 2013, accompanied by cover page stating the Sub-theme, Title of the Paper, Name of the author(s), E-mail address, Postal address and Contact Number.
Call For Papers:
- Research papers are invited on the issues related to above mentioned theme & sub themes.
- The paper should not exceed 3000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Main text must be in Times New Roman Font, Font Size 12 and spacing of 1.5, while the footnotes must be in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 with single spacing.
- One inch margin on all sides must be maintained.
- Footnotes must be according to the Bluebook style, 19th Edition.
- All submissions must be the author’s original and unpublished work. Plagiarized submissions will be disqualified.
- Vinay Pandey 9780944074
- Tanuja Basera 9888944664
- Shreyas Kempraj 8054351216
- Swasti 7508988852