- Indian Secularism- Myth or Reality?
- Article 370- Past, Present and Future
- Amendments and the Changing landscape of Indian Constitutionalism
- Socialism and Indian Judiciary
- Constitutionalism through the prism of Feminism
- Emerging trends in Legislative, Executive and Judiciary relations
Background of the theme:
Constitutionalism is a political philosophy based on the idea that state authority is derived from the people and should be limited by a Constitution that clearly expresses the powers and limitations of governments.
Note: the theme and sub-theme are not a restriction; the author can select any topic relevant with the theme and the sub themes
The abstract should not exceed 350 words and must be accompanied by a cover page stating the following-
- Title of the Paper
- Name of the author(s)
- E-mail address
- Postal address and Contact Number
FULL RESEARCH PAPER:
- The paper should not exceed 4000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
- Co-authorship is permitted with a maximum of two authors only.
- Registration fee as per each author
- In case of co-authorship at least one author must attend the seminar to present the paper.
- The main text should be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and spacing of 1.5.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single line spacing.
- One-inch margins on all sides should be maintained.
- Citation style: Bluebook 20th Edition
- All correspondence must be sent to email : [email protected]
The paper must be accompanied with the scanned copies of the duly filled Registration form, DD details, and the cover page, the details of which are mentioned in the abstract guidelines.
All submissions must be the author’s original work and unpublished work.
Plagiarized submissions will be disqualified.