Amity Law School, Centre II, is organizing its 2nd Students’ Seminar on 8th February 2014 as a part of it’s Amity Youth Festival which is organized every year by Amity University.
This seminar would provide them a learning opportunity and a platform to exchange their views and ideas. Students students in Law and Allied Fields are invited to present their research papers.
The student seminar would focus on “Criminal Law Amendment 2013”.
Join Lawctopus Law School, the law school you always wanted, online! Check courses.lawctopus.com
1. History of Criminal Law Amendment Act, 2013- An incident that has changed the law (16/12/12).
2. Changes brought in Criminal Law-
(a) Indian Penal Code, 1860.
(b) Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973.
(c) Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
3. Changed Legal Scenario of Sexual Offences under Criminal Law Amendment Act, 2013.
4. New Vistas of Physical Privacy introduced by the Criminal Law Amendment Act, 2013.
Objective of Seminar
1. To discuss and identify the issues related to Amendments in Criminal Law in 2013.
2. To examine the impact of the Amendment on Criminal Law.
3. To discuss the law on Protection of Children from Sexual Offences.
4. To provide a platform to Law Students to discuss recent provisions introduced by Criminal Law Amendment Act, 2013.
1. Abstract Word Limit must be 200 words.
2. Word Limit for Papers must be 2500-3000.
3. Soft copies of the abstract not exceeding 200 words should be e-mailed at:
, email@example.com latest by 1st February, 2014. firstname.lastname@example.org
We will acknowledge the acceptance of the abstract on your email-IDs.
Contact and Support
1. Mr. Sangam Singh Kochar – 09711021016
2. Ms. Sonam Chaudhary – 08 826392400
3. Mr. Arvind Chari – 09582125605
4. Mr. Ravneet – 09999109595
Last date for Abstract Submission: 1st February 2014
Seminar Date: 8th February 2014.
Registration Fee (on or before 1st Feb., 2014) : Rs 500 per student
Late Registration Fee (after 1st February- 5th February 2014) Rs 600 per student [for those who fail to register themselves by February 1]
1. The Registration fee should be paid in cash at Amity Law School, Centre II, Block I-3, 4th floor, Amity University. Noida UP.
2. For registration, paper presenters can send the registration form either by inserting their scanned photo and signature in the registration form or scanning the form after filling it up.
Please click HERE for more details.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.