3. Executive’s interference in Legislature’s functions
4. Judicial Activism: Recent trends
5. Need of Judicial intervention in Executive’s domain
6. Separation of Powers and Global Trends
7. Expanding role of judiciary through PIL
8. Misuse of PIL
Call for Papers
Participants may send their abstracts on the various sub themes as above for presentation in the seminar. The abstract must be of not more than 200 words, Times New Roman; 12 font size; Word Format and may be sent by email to email@example.com along with the mobile number and contact details of the participants.
All submissions will go through an initial round of review by the editorial board and only the selected abstracts will be called for full length paper. Only selected among the submitted papers, after peer review process will be discussed in the seminar and be published in the book.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.