First published on 22nd December, 2016.
Date of the Seminar
3rd February, 2017
Amity Law School, Gwalior
Sub-topics of the Seminar
1. Parliamentary Privileges and Judicial Activism
2. Parliamentary Privileges and Judicial Immunity
3. Executive’s interference in Legislature’s functions
4. Judicial Activism: Recent trends
5. Need of Judicial intervention in Executive’s domain
6. Separation of Powers and Global Trends
7. Expanding role of judiciary through PIL
8. Misuse of PIL
Call for Papers
Participants may send their abstracts on the various sub themes as above for presentation in the seminar. The abstract must be of not more than 200 words, Times New Roman; 12 font size; Word Format and may be sent by email to [email protected] along with the mobile number and contact details of the participants.
All submissions will go through an initial round of review by the editorial board and only the selected abstracts will be called for full length paper. Only selected among the submitted papers, after peer review process will be discussed in the seminar and be published in the book.
Last date for submission of Synopsis/Abstract: 10th January, 2017
Last date for submission of Papers: 20th January, 2017
On-the-spot registration: 3rd February, 2017
Ms. Akanksha Pathak, Student Coordinator
Mobile: +91 8602507015
Mr. Ankit Rajput, Student Coordinator
Mobile: +91 7415869012
Mr. Abhinav Rajput, Student Coordinator
Mobile: +91 8602555268
Mr. Harshit Sharma, Student Coordinator
Mobile: +91 9753434331
For further details, click HERE.