Amity Society for International law under the aegis of Amity Law School, Delhi is organising the Second Edition of its Annual International Law conference on 9th October 2015.
The theme of the conference for this edition is: International Law Perspectives On Sustainable Development Goals
The sub-themes for four session of the conference will be:
I. LEGAL ANALYSIS OF UNITED NATIONS DEVELOPMENT GOALS
Join Lawctopus Law School, the law school you always wanted, online! Check courses.lawctopus.com
• Health & Nutrition, Gender Equality and Employment
• Tracing the Development of MDGs – Domestic Legal Approach
• Intergovernmental view on implementation and present state of SDGs (Transnational Cooperation) and how to develop sustainable model on the International Front.
II. IMPLEMENTATION OF UNITED NATIONS DEVELOPMENT GOALS
• Role of international law and International institutions in developing post 2015 agenda.
• Sustainable development model in developing countries vs. developed countries – Comparative Law Approach.
• Sustainable development and inclusion of fragile states- International. Humanitarian law and international institutions.
• Participation of non state actors/youth in giving innovative solutions for implementation of SDGs.
• Reasons for non-compliance of MDGs and Legal barriers in implementation of SDGs.
III. ROLE OF INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL LAW
• International legal framework to curb human induced climate change
• Ensuring sustainable energy through effective implementation of laws.
• International legal governance for conservation and sustainable use of the oceans, seas and marine
resources for sustainable development.
• Creating International Law for taking urgent action to curb environmental change and its impacts.
IV. ROLE OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE LAW
• Role of trade and trade law in developing post 2015 agenda.
• International Trade Policy and its role in implementation of SDGs
• Conflict between International Trade Law and SDGs
• International Trade Law Framework to finance the SDGs.
Note: These sub-themes are indicative in nature and proposals are welcome on any related topic to the identified theme.
Call for papers
Academicians, Professionals, Research Scholars, Advocates, NGOs and Students are invited to submit their abstracts and full papers to the convener of the seminar.
Abstract should not be more than 300 words and full papers not exceeding 5000 words to the organizing committee on or before 30th June 2015 on email@example.com.
Co-authors are allowed up to two.
Amity Law School Delhi publishes its bi-annual, student-edited, peer-reviewed law journal titled ‘The ALSD Student Journal.’ Selected Papers would be published in the Journal.
Along with the student journal the papers will be published in a book having an ISBN number, containing the papers from the conference; Amity law School Delhi has published several books in the same regard with respect to other conferences such as Corporate Governance, The book containing the papers from the First Edition of International law conference in 2014 and Election Law Conference.
Research Scholar: 750/-
*separate registration of the co-author.
** Participants will be provided conference kits, certificates and food.
• Abstract Submission along with short bio and research credentials- 30thJune 2015
• Notification of Selection- 20th July 2015
• Submission of Final Paper- 31st August 2015 along with registration form and DD.
• Dates of the conference-09th October 2015
Please Find Attached the detailed concept note for other important details.
For any queries, please feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call : Mr. Devrath Arora-(+91) 9999029340; Mr. Siddharth Raval- (+91) 9873017585