The eighth annual Gerald Gordon Seminar in Criminal Law will be held at the University of Glasgow on Thursday 9 June 2016. Speakers will include the following:
- Dr Kevin Brown (Queen’s University Belfast)
- Professor Pamela Ferguson (Dundee)
- Dr Matt Gibson (Liverpool)
- Professor John Jackson (Nottingham)
- Professor Nicola Lacey (LSE)
- Dr Hannah Quirk (Manchester)
One presentation slot in the conference schedule has been reserved for a research student, and any interested student should submit a title and abstract (no more than 300 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 14 December 2015.
Papers may be in any area of criminal law, criminal justice or criminal procedure.